Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
DragonBall XenoVerse - Ripping script release + some model downloads inside
I think I saw a webpage where you can get plenty of Dragon Ball Xenoverse models, including the main character with each customization parts... but I forgot the page. (I found it on bookmarks)
there is also tips of how to rip the models just in case you're interested on getting them by yourself, or if by any chance some of your favourite models is missing from the page. Wink
even it has tips to rip models from other games too, and even it has another webpage linked to it that includes the entire Naruto saga characters ripped from all naruto games so far. Big Grin

This is the URL:

http://3dmodelssanctuary.blogspot.com.es...ge_28.html

This leads to the model extraction guides, if you want to get the models directly, just go to "List of released models" link on the
upper menu, it's easy... or else, choose one of the game franchise on the left sidebar.

PS: For now, it lacks plenty of the animal creatures that normally appears on some of those games, I dunno if it's focused on human models or anything else, becuz on some games, appears animal characters or anthros like
Beerus/Bills from DB Xenoverse or Pantherlily from Fairy Tail.
but yet, Excludes the lapin from One Piece Pirate Warriors and Iggy from Jojo Bizarre adventure, along with a plenty of other NPCs/Enemies from the listing games.  Cry
Anyway, there's plenty of ripping tips for the ones who are willing to help getting the missing models. I hope I had helped you with DB Xenoverse project. Wink
***Since the marine headquarters has been destroyed by unknown forces, we had decided to temporarily replace the actual rewards for a newer one... We are looking
for new criminals or updated rewards from the previous ones... meanwhile here will be no reward posting for some time.

if someone knows some important info of who is behind the attack on our headquarters, please contact one of our officials by den den mushi and will get rep+ and added as buddy, thanks for your contribution***

Akainu Sakazuki
fleet admiral from Marine Headquarters.

PS: I didn't lost my data for virus or hacker... it's just a funny joke... the truth is that my HD got damaged physically...  Cry
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: DragonBall XenoVerse - Ripping script release + some model downloads inside - by Farlavor - 07-29-2015, 02:29 PM