Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
family or anime tiddy - Fire Emblem Thread
(07-08-2015, 01:05 PM)SageHarpuiaJDJ Wrote: I just realized that fog levels are unforgiving in FE:GBA.

I moved the Pegasus Knight that I JUST recruited in chapter 17 to the end since Uhai had a sword equipped, so I  was gonna pick that time to kill him with the new Pegasus Knight after weakening him, but out of fucking nowhere, a FUCKING NOMAD appears and kills her! I think that the fog levels are the most annoying to deal with, especially that chapter, because you have no ounce of a clue with what you're dealing with until it sneaks up on you, and you lose a unit for it.

Good thing I had a save from a side quest, but that's all the way in chapter 13. ;~;

Fog of War maps should always be played defensively, don't ever make a unit go ahead of the rest, especially not a Pegasus Knight, whose whole thing is low defense and weakness to bows. Also use torches, torch staves and thieves to see further ahead.
Wait, your last save was from 13x? It gives you the save screen at the end of every chapter, saving takes like a second, there's no reason not to do it.
(07-08-2015, 06:24 PM)recme Wrote: dont you guys hate it when you find out about something, and it completely changes the experience of the game.

i just found about arena abusing, and its proving to be quite useful with roys weak army. its like training your units to the max in awakening, except that you dont have to worry about skills.

im sorta glad and upset that this sort of thing is in the game, but what can be done. (skipping them, probably)
Wait until you find out about the mine glitch,  it's even more abusable than arena abuse, and doesn't require save states.
Even, with arena abuse Roy is still a really bad unit, out of all units he's always the only one who doesn't cap any stat at level 20 (which most units in FE6 do around level 13).
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Waifus, Waifus Everywhere - Fire Emblem Thread - by saifors - 07-09-2015, 05:01 AM