Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
family or anime tiddy - Fire Emblem Thread
(07-06-2015, 10:11 AM)Kosheh Wrote: I believe that Roy is the lousiest Lord in Fire Emblem. Maybe I'm just bad at FE and I expect all my Lords to be able to take at least one hit but like, Roy can't

he just can't. he just stink
Lyn's good. Ike's good. Hell even MU in Awakening is decent, but like Roy is like a child holding a toothpick
he's literally only good in Smash lol

yeah, roy isnt a reliable unit for me, (hell, most units in fe6 arent reliable) but he gets the job done. idk, it sounds like people have a lot of trouble with him, but i dont mind lugging him around. maybe its because im still on like, chapter 10, but he's an ok unit.

dude, MU is very strong if you give the right skills out. i usually max out MU's stats and skills around chapter 15-ish, so from there and forward, i can just solo the maps with him/her. (the skills i give out on random: armsthrift, luna, sol, ignis, galeforce if its a girl, and astra) i think you just suck in awakening koshy :^)

roy is not even good in melee. check this out:

[Image: 0BEdH.gif]

the red balls is when the actual attack hits. yeah, now imagine that with most other hitboxes. pretty disappointing.

its a miracle that he got better in smash 4. (like outranging marth, wtf) otherwise, there would be no point in having him again, other than... nostalgia?
[Image: XeE6VeC.gif]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Waifus, Waifus Everywhere - Fire Emblem Thread - by recme - 07-06-2015, 07:36 PM