Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
family or anime tiddy - Fire Emblem Thread
(07-03-2015, 03:41 AM)Rhyme Wrote: playing through this game and i'm actually really happy with it so far even though i don't understand shit

from a gameplay point, it's back to actually being hard! awakening, even on lunatic+ was super easy and there was nothing except ROUT THE ENEMY

with this game there's actual variety again! there's hold the area for this many turns, or rescue missions (one of which happens really early), and the levels are hard but it's not this infuriating 'soft reset until your enemies don't have vantage+ and luna+' bullshit anymore!

i'm super happy with this game so far even though from a story point i don't understand shit, and i'm anxiously waiting for the translation patch to happen (which people already have menus and like.. the first few chapters done already)!

also, the characters are super fucking adorable (see: camillas supports with kamui for example) and i already like way more than i did with awakening (that's not to say awakening's girls were BAD but they were really... bland?)

(07-02-2015, 09:26 PM)psychospacecow Wrote: I'm conflicted as to which side to choose. I really want to do Nohr, but Hoshido seems like it would be better to do first.

depends on your familiarity with the series! nohr kind of guts grinding unless you get the grinding dlc as far as i can tell (i'm blindly pushing through menus since the menu translation isn't OUT yet, so i could be way off, but), and hoshido allows it (see: reeking boxes from awakening)

but of course i'd say pick wwhichever side your waifu is on

I played about to the split off point in sacred stones, beat Shadow Dragon, and Awakening.
[Image: k0OsVum.png][Image: NXpkf1V.gif][Image: psychicspacecow.png]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Waifus, Waifus Everywhere - Fire Emblem Thread - by psychospacecow - 07-03-2015, 06:30 PM