Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
eight sprite-a-bit
I'm back (again) and... I feel awfully bad for posting this here, but it's my sprite thread (that's still open) and I've recently gotten that drive to start spriting again! I re-read the rules before posting this and I'm pretty sure these sprite threads are an exception to the "no necro" rule? It didn't state it specifically but I was lurking a little bit here and that seems to be the case. Anyways, to the topic at hand!

A literal week ago I had made a sprite of Grizz from We Bare Bears. I was pretty proud of it. Even though it wasn't that long ago, today I look at it and I realize... What was I thinking? It almost looks like I had forgotten some of the stuff I learned while retaining everything else. It looked pretty embarrassing to me. Today, my friend, after making an Undertale-themed sprite, had inspired me to remake that Grizz sprite from scratch and I'm really proud of this one. While the first sprite used 12 colours, the sprite I made today only utilizes four. (I wanted to try restricting my palette this time around and I'm really proud of this outcome.)

Here it is!
[Image: I2oWq3b.png]

Feedback is appreciated.
Sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴍʏ ᴇʏᴇs: A ᴜɴɪᴠᴇʀsᴇ sᴏ ᴠᴀsᴛ ᴀs ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ɪᴍᴍᴇᴀsᴜʀᴀʙʟᴇ - ɪɴᴄᴏᴍᴘʀᴇʜᴇɴsɪʙʟᴇ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛᴇsᴛ ᴍɪɴᴅs.
Thanked by: Chris2Balls [:B]

Messages In This Thread
eight sprite-a-bit - by shrubbyfrog - 06-30-2015, 12:08 PM
RE: Grizz's Sprites (Who let a bear make sprites?) - by shrubbyfrog - 02-08-2016, 10:48 PM
RE: eight sprite-a-bit - by shrubbyfrog - 08-01-2021, 12:50 AM
RE: eight sprite-a-bit - by shrubbyfrog - 02-26-2024, 01:07 AM