Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Stage's Thread of Adequate Sprites in Progress
(05-26-2015, 06:45 PM)Jaharl Wrote: That Rosalina that you made looks way better, and for the bang, you should probably shrink it.

Good call. I also made it so you can see her ear and I sacrificed some of the detail of her hair to further the SNES SMB2 style (Peach's hair wasn't quite as accurate in that game either).
[Image: mlgu36.jpg]
Here's an issue though. I have no idea how to give her hair lighting without it being pillow shaded. Right now it looks REALLY BAD OH NO.

Quote:Quirby64: I instantly really like Rick the Hamster in KSS/U style. However, you could either remove the darkest brown and grey or edit them, because around the bottom there's banding happening from those colors.

Sure! I'll get to it when I can.

Quote:Ton: I think these all have some great potential! I've always wanted to see the Kirby helpers adapted to Superstar style. And a plat forming Rosalina will be awesome for people.

Of course. I love the aesthetic style of KSS/U, and I love converting stuff that isn't there into that style. Always interesting to see the result. And I'm sure retro-fitted Rosalina sprites would interest many others too.
"If I can't get rid o' Kirby the sneaky way, I'll just have to do it the freaky way" - King Dedede
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Stage's Thread of Adequate Sprites in Progress - by S3K Stage - 05-27-2015, 02:42 AM