Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
3DS Ripping, Help. D:
ok... let me explain this with full of details... I had the same interests like you... and I think I have the tools needed for ripping stuff from Nintendo 3DS... so here I go with the explanation.

Firstly... you must know that having only the roms and explorer isn't enough, just becuz you said that... You need the system... but hey... it depends on the version of the nintendo 3DS you want to get... normally a normal 3DS with a firmware version between 4.0-4,5 is needed for it... but with versions up to 9.2 you can perform a downgrade by using the most recent Gateway 3DS flashcart... and to connect to Eshop and play online... you only need to do that on Emunand... Wink
normally you need the rom's Xorpad to get the files... or else, you will have issues on getting them. you need the 3DS with the proper firmware version for it (4.0-4.5).

Of course... I have all the stuff needed... just need to downgrade my 3DS to 4.5 to get the xorpads... or at least this is the way for it... unless there's a way that doesn't require a downgrade... I need more info somewhere on the site... besides. I don't have space on my SD card to backup the sysnand... required before installing emunand or doing a downgrade...

Fortunately. The Xorpads can be found on 3DSiso... but only a few roms (Maybe a very few roms) at the moment... give it a try with those... Wink

BTW. you must know that several nintendo 3DS roms have different file formats to reverse engineer... so probably you might find some of those files to be possibly harder to get models than the formats you find in nintendo Wii/Gamecube isos... Just to make a clear example... Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance... that even today, NO ONE knows how to crack into those files... only MayBeePah seems to know some info about this... but as far as I know... I didn't get any news from him on both MR and Xentax... so sorry... I cannot guarantee a quick improvement at this process... and I tried to help on this on my own knowledge by just copypasting the info I got from Xentax... and only to abandon that post for over 1-2 months and forcing us to bump again and again... Sad

but of course... Examples like this you might find on several nintendo 3DS roms that aren't related to franchises like Mario, Pokemon and Zelda... so just I hope you get ready to do some hard reverse engineering and trying to make your own programs or plugins to get models from unknown formats... Tongue

Anyway... it's good for you to make this possible... so if you need my help on trying to rip something from some roms... just contact with me on PM. and let's see if we can do something together. ok?
Xcept for KHDDD becuz MayBeePah is in charge with it at the moment... Cute
Unless of course... he doesn't show any kind of life signals after a few weeks.
***Since the marine headquarters has been destroyed by unknown forces, we had decided to temporarily replace the actual rewards for a newer one... We are looking
for new criminals or updated rewards from the previous ones... meanwhile here will be no reward posting for some time.

if someone knows some important info of who is behind the attack on our headquarters, please contact one of our officials by den den mushi and will get rep+ and added as buddy, thanks for your contribution***

Akainu Sakazuki
fleet admiral from Marine Headquarters.

PS: I didn't lost my data for virus or hacker... it's just a funny joke... the truth is that my HD got damaged physically...  Cry
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
3DS Ripping, Help. D: - by Loveabelle - 05-14-2015, 06:23 AM
RE: 3DS Ripping, Help. D: - by Farlavor - 05-14-2015, 04:21 PM
RE: 3DS Ripping, Help. D: - by Loveabelle - 05-15-2015, 01:23 PM