Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Super Crossover Fusion
(05-04-2015, 12:37 PM)awesome jitter Wrote:  
World 2: Sonic World
I’m not a big fan of Sonic, I don’t know much about it, after I read some Wiki articles I will write something here.

"well, you see I have no idea what Sonic's like but I know people want him in the game, so what the hell right"

(05-04-2015, 01:03 PM)E-Man Wrote: To be honest, this sounds very similar to Mushroom Kingdom Fusion.

By the way, do you have anything else besides the story and character descriptions? I'd like to see some screen captures to see if this is a kind of game I'd like to keep my eye on.

it...basically is Mushroom Kingdom Fusion

though, if you go through with this:

(05-04-2015, 12:37 PM)awesome jitter Wrote: [Image: wElY0E2.png]Cat Mario:
With no Power-Ups at All, Cat Mario is the Character for those who want a real Challenge.

let's set one thing straight:

This is Cat Mario.

[Image: 200px-Cat_Mario_Artwork_-_Super_Mario_3D_World.png]

i'll let you know that the character you're referring to is syobon.

[Image: C0ciWNj.png]
I wouldn't just give Syobon no powerups, though - if I were you, I'd write a humorous, ironic plot based around the character in that he's just trying to return home to the 2ch messageboard and he just has the worst luck and the game design just doesn't ever work out in his favor. Mushrooms cause him to grow too big and fall right through the ground in the stage, and fire flowers cause him to combust into flames. Coins work as normal, but vary up the design of the stage so that not all coins are actually coins and end up being one-hit kill enemies.

Poison mushrooms? He just stops walking and slowly, slowly stops, sits down, lays on the floor and begins shivering uncontrollably.
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!

Messages In This Thread
Super Crossover Fusion - by Yangfly Master - 05-04-2015, 12:37 PM
RE: Super Crossover Fusion - by E-Man - 05-04-2015, 01:03 PM
RE: Super Crossover Fusion - by Kosheh - 05-04-2015, 03:19 PM
RE: Super Crossover Fusion - by Kelvin - 05-05-2015, 07:52 AM