Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)
BLOODSTAINED - Koji Igarashi's Newest Project Unveiled
I was saying being replaced by a celebrity made everyone pissed due to how common celebrity voice acting is in anything these days. 
Don't get me wrong, Keifer Sutherland is awesome in anything he's in. But we're getting too worked up being on the Konami hate-wagon.
But I do plan of getting Metal Gear Solid 5 for my brother as he's being a fan since he bought the first game on PlayStation.
Still though, David Hayter being cast as the Antagonist for Bloodstained looks like a huge middle finger to Konami.

As for SOTN, I got it on Xbox Live and really enjoyed it. Before that, I grabbed Dracula X Chronicles due to being a remake of Rondo of Blood.
That and it contains remastered versions of the original game and SOTN, having a new English dub with less corny dialog.
I know we love "WHAT IS A MAN?" but some things do need redubbing when then old ones can sound embarrassing.

Also, Bloodstained has made it though all major stretch goals. Now with minor ones for 8-bit remixes of the composer's music.
Wish they did 16-bit remixes too, mean look how many good ones there are on Youtube using game soundfonts.
[Image: sonamy_animtitle_by_retrobunyip-dbg86ov.gif]
Thanked by: Omegajak

Messages In This Thread
RE: BLOODSTAINED - Koji Igarashi's Newest Project Unveiled - by Dolphman - 05-22-2015, 06:52 PM