Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
BLOODSTAINED - Koji Igarashi's Newest Project Unveiled
(05-11-2015, 06:24 PM)Dolphman Wrote: Looking at the Kickstarter right now, and it's already made it though three stretch goals. Won't be long until it reaches the voice acting goal.
And that will be a good thing because David Hayter's the man. He deserves this after being replaced by a freaking celebrity.

But I wish they weren't using the Unreal Engine as it's getting overused now. Those mock-ups look too awesome to be concept art.
Still look froward to it though. Can't help but love the designs of everything, and it's not often you see the Buer in modern media.

Woah woah woah. Are you trying to claim there's another white male who deserves to be Big Boss' clone more than the guy who played the pivitol role of a amazing TV series about war, terrorism, and espionage?

Please sir direct me to this talent better than Keifer Sutherland *points gun at Dolphman* and while were at it, you're going to tell me where the target is.....

OnTopic: was watching Game Grumps the other day. They're apparently playing SoTN to help donate for BloodStained. I'm fairly impressed with how easily Danny feels at home in SoTN (despite not beating any of the early boss battles.) How many people like SoTN. I remember when we were all kids this place was still TSR and people were really down with SoTN's GBA sequels. Back then they seemed to be the undeniable popular way to play Inputjokeherevania. I personally restarted Portrait of Ruin. For whatever reason though I'm feeling more inclined to play Valdis Story Abyssal City which plays much like a smarter version of Metroid and Castlevania becuase combat is super deep you have the choice of 4 characters to play as and the puzzles aren't just *You don't have this item yet, see ya later.*  Has anyone else played it maybe someone better versed in scribe could share some thoughts?
[Image: VeM0J5C.gif]
[Image: clVthBd.png]
You may also know me as Giraffe
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: BLOODSTAINED - Koji Igarashi's Newest Project Unveiled - by Omegajak - 05-22-2015, 08:35 AM