Users browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)
BLOODSTAINED - Koji Igarashi's Newest Project Unveiled
(05-14-2015, 09:56 PM)BullockDS Wrote: And, as community manager, she banned people on the forums for having certain sets of opinions (as in, the forums you were guaranteed access to as a backer).

hahaha WHAT
SERIOUSLY?

(also yeah I generally don't follow up on social justice or whatever; I just thought a lot of the things people were bringing up were just kinda bad business practices. And whew, she's off the production team. Good riddance, I was getting tired of hearing all about it)

(05-15-2015, 02:57 AM)Vipershark Wrote: I was referring to how MN9 started going in all sorts of directions and doing stuff that nobody actually asked for. "Oh hey guys, so we're making an MN9 anime series now..." etc

Yeah, I thought that was a little...over the top. :/ I wonder if all the spare money towards Bloodstained will result in an animated feature, too lol

(actually, I wouldn't mind because it looks, y'know, cool as hell)

I've been on the fence about backing the $60 reward, but I have like another 3 weeks to make up my mind on that, right?
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by: psychospacecow

Messages In This Thread
RE: BLOODSTAINED - Koji Igarashi's Newest Project Unveiled - by Kosheh - 05-15-2015, 08:40 AM