Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
BLOODSTAINED - Koji Igarashi's Newest Project Unveiled
(05-06-2015, 06:39 PM)Koh Wrote: I'll be honest, I do like the classicvania games, and Rondo of Blood, but the controls definitely ruined the overall experience.  The atmosphere of the games is awesome, but the gameplay is so stiff and frustrating, and it doesn't even have to be like that.

"It's too haaaaard!"

I keep hearing this when people talk about Castlevania. Really, it's just a matter of being patient and paying attention to the levels. Timing is very important and so often, I see/hear of people being careless and whipping away like a madman, with little to no technique. That just means you're doing it wrong.

Also take into account that the older games particularly, are designed to be challenging. The original set the standard and Castlevania 3 increased the difficulty, while the later games such as Rondo and SCV4 toned it down quite a bit.

The only genuinely unfair thing I can think of pre-SoTN, would be that part in 3 with the falling blocks. That was awful.
Thanked by: Rosencrantz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Koji Igarashi's Newest Project - SWORD OR WHIP? - by Lemonray - 05-07-2015, 02:52 AM