Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
What Character would you like to see in a Smash Bros Game?
I'm currently playing Paper Mario Sticker Star, which is enough reason to bump this.

I want a Paper Mario fighter (what a twist!) I've been having ideas I just have to get out.

Costumes:
Obviously the four possible colors from TTYD. Mario, Luigi, Wario and Waluigi colors. Ice and Fire Mario from Sticker Star and... eh... two more I guess. How about a White Raccoon color scheme. Oh, and Mr. L colors. There, that's 8!

'A' moves:
Paper Mario has plenty of ways to swing his hammer. Maybe one or more attacks that let him drop down and bounce off of enemies' heads, similar to his jump command.

'B' moves (the ones that matter):
Neutral B: Clone alert! It's the Fire Ball attack. It's a common move in Sticker Star.
Side B: Paper Koopa Troopa - Jumps on a Paper Koopa, causing it to fold into a shell-shape and kicks it forward. Others can jump on the shell, pick it up and throw it back.
Up B: Paper Plane - Inspired by Paper Jam, but first used in TTYD. Fly up in a diagonal angle. It's not too fast and can be adjusted mid flight. The tip does the most damage.
Down B: Flip Rotation - Does that rotating attack he could use in the first Paper Mario. Stands still without further input or moves in the direction held. Sucks in enemies for multiple hits and reflects projectiles. It's Mario's Cape and Cyclone in one!

Final Smash: Mega 8-bit Mario - You can play as an 8-bit Mario in Smash for the first time! Well, sort of. From Super Paper Mario, this is a transformation type Final Smash. Your options are limited. Really limited. Your only attack is jumping, which is devastating enough. Walking does the trick too. Or standing still. But moving deals the most damage. The Mega Star theme from Super Paper Mario plays.

I want this. I just voted for this. I already voted for Tails, but on a different device. Same IP-adress though. I hope that doesn't disqualify my votes. Paper Mario would represent the Mario RPG's.
[Image: QUmE6.gif]
My Game Maker games (Dropbox download links):

Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Character would you like to see in a Smash Bros Game? - by NICKtendo DS - 06-24-2015, 06:31 PM