Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
What Character would you like to see in a Smash Bros Game?
(06-07-2015, 07:02 PM)Koopaul Wrote: Dillon used to be on my list but I'm not sure if we'll ever see him in a game again.

that hasnt stopped duck hunt, ness, pit, shulk, and g&w...

(06-07-2015, 04:59 PM)Koopaul Wrote: Honestly those are things I just jotted down. They certainly aren't well thought out. Also I didn't include slight tweaks in hotspots or power. I only mentioned major changes.

making falco's up b blue isnt a major change. neither is "change (insert character)'s voice so that it sounds like the ones in game."

(06-07-2015, 04:59 PM)Koopaul Wrote: As for PK Thunder, I wanted to make it more easy to use for newcomers.

thats not really a good reason why. newcomers should just learn how to aim it properly. there's no reason to make it easier just because they always SD with it.

(06-07-2015, 04:59 PM)Koopaul Wrote: Same with Little Mac. I want to make the characters more approachable.

by making him op? little mac already has super armor on his smash attacks. he's fast on ground, hits quickly, and does a lot of damage. giving him better air mobility and a better recovery.

im also lost at the approachable part. many people use little mac on for glory, and for glory is usually filled with newbies...
[Image: XeE6VeC.gif]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Character would you like to see in a Smash Bros Game? - by recme - 06-07-2015, 11:22 PM