Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
What Character would you like to see in a Smash Bros Game?
(06-06-2015, 10:17 PM)recme Wrote: Ganondorf
Revamped moveset that involves a sword.

i thought that smash bros had enough swordfighters. idk why more should be added...
Even though I agree to an extent, let's be fair: it ain't exactly the Zelda series' fault that there are too many goddamn swordfighters (*coughfireemblem*). If anything, I'd say work with his Falcondorf moveset as a base, but make mostly cosmetic changes to his moveset, including some with his sword (replacing his Warlock Punch with a functionally similar sword swing/thrust was a neat touch in Project M and Sm4sh). For example, his D-air could be a slow downwards sword thrust that still behaves the same as his stomp.

(06-06-2015, 10:17 PM)recme Wrote: Mii
No changes.

add more mii types? how about buffing the hell out of mii swordsman, because he isnt that great of a character.
Whipper pls. It'll be the closest I'll get to a Belmont in Smash Bros. Sad
Offending people is a necessary and healthy act... Every time you say something that's offensive to another person, you just caused a discussion. You just forced them to have to think. - Louis C.K.
Thanked by: recme

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Character would you like to see in a Smash Bros Game? - by BullockDS - 06-07-2015, 02:18 AM