Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
What Character would you like to see in a Smash Bros Game?
They do look like Skylanders.

And I really don't like the bat's nose. Way distracting.

Re: E-Man, Rex: Eh, they wear the boots. If they didn't have clothing I wouldn't suggest they were sentient. I mean, you could argue that most Mario creatures wear shoes, but that also goes right along with "Most Mario Creatures Are A Little Smart".

Mario Country: I've always wanted a crossover with the gameplay of DKC, but Mario takes the place of the sidekick character. The way I've always thought of it was as a purer hybrid of gameplay, with the power-ups and the boppable blocks. Yoshi would be in a Animal Buddy crate. The farthest I've gotten with a plot is: "Mario is knocked off an airship (spit out of a warped pipe, flies off because he burnt his butt in a volcano, doesn't matter) and lands on Donkey Kong Isle, where his former rival agrees to lead him through the unfamiliar land to help get him home."
[Image: Dexter.png]  [Image: Bubbles.png]  [Image: SNWzHvA.png]   [Image: SamuraiJack2.png] [Image: kQzhJLF.png]  [Image: Pikachu.png] [Image: tSCZnqw.png]
Thanked by: E-Man

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Character would you like to see in a Smash Bros Game? - by Kriven - 04-30-2015, 01:28 PM