Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
What Character would you like to see in a Smash Bros Game?
(04-30-2015, 12:21 PM)Kriven Wrote: I imagine Rexes also at least register somewhere as a high-intelligence species, as most things seem to do in Mario Land (er, World? Country?), so it's possible some individual Rexes have also traveled to the Bean Bean Kingdom.

Not even in the RPGs do they show Rexes with anything resembling sentience as far as I know. I'm not saying that they're not, but as far as the Mario canon goes, they could have either migrated there like normal animals do, or someone decided to repopulate Hoohoo Mountain with them for whatever reason. Heck, for all we know, they may as well be some type of subspecies of Rex with minimal differences at most that is native to the Beanbean Kingdom.

EDIT: By the way, Kriven, this is slightly unrelated, but when you mentioned Country to describe Mario's world, I couldn't help but think of Mario and Donkey Kong crossover that actually does a better job of touching upon elements of DK's games.
(02-27-2014, 07:31 PM)Gors Wrote: DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SUCK. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SHOW YOUR SUCKY ART. I think this needs to go noticed to everyone, because sucking is not failing. Sucking is part of the fun of learning and if you don't suck, then you won't own at pixelart

it's ok to suck, sucking is not bad, just try and aim to always do your best!
Thanked by: Kriven

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Character would you like to see in a Smash Bros Game? - by E-Man - 04-30-2015, 12:31 PM