Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
What Character would you like to see in a Smash Bros Game?
(04-30-2015, 09:18 AM)Ark Kuvis Wrote:
(04-29-2015, 10:15 AM)Kosheh Wrote: It was a turf war between Yoshis and Rexes, and thanks to some dumpass plumber the Rex species has completely died out and that's why you haven't seen them since SMW. Mario killed them all.

Ah, but we have! They co-exist in the Beanbean Kingdom. Oddly enough, Yoshis do reside in the BeanBean Kingdom too, but they mostly chill in the Yoshi Theatre. You have any explanations on THIS one, Yoshi Expert???

Oh oops I forgot the Mario and Luigi series actually existed. And I didn't say I was a Rex expert just a Yoshi one u_u

But it's okay that's an easy one. E-man pretty much hit upon it: The Rex dinosaurs weren't entirely wiped out, I suppose - those one or two you missed jumping on in SMW must have emigrated to Hoohoo Mountain, their numbers dwindling. Meanwhile, the Yoshis at the theatre in Beanbean Kingdom, contrary to the NPC's statement are most likely Dinosaur Land residents. There might be an expat or two, but most of them are probably there on vacation. They're still exotic enough, after all, to have a whole theatre erected in their honor (Boddle must have loved the SHIT out of them can anyone confirm if Boddle's wife is a Yoshi if so that's kinda fucked up)

Also, should be mentioned: Yoshi's Island is literally an island in the whole of Dinosaur Land. For argument's sake, the Rex population was wiped off of YOSHI'S ISLAND, not the entirety of Dinosaur Land (but still worthy of noting, as Rex is primarily found on Yoshi's Island)

The Rexes also appear in Super Princess Peach but who cares about that game the plot is literally "Bowser overpowers Mario and Luigi armed with only a Hitachi massager"
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by: E-Man, recme, Ark Kuvis

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Character would you like to see in a Smash Bros Game? - by Kosheh - 04-30-2015, 12:20 PM