Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
What Character would you like to see in a Smash Bros Game?
(04-30-2015, 09:18 AM)Ark Kuvis Wrote: Ah, but we have! They co-exist in the Beanbean Kingdom. Oddly enough, Yoshis do reside in the BeanBean Kingdom too, but they mostly chill in the Yoshi Theatre. You have any explanations on THIS one, Yoshi Expert???

I wouldn't exactly say they co-exist because the Rexes mostly keep to themselves up on Hoohoo Mountain, which is quite a distance away from the Yoshi Theatre.

Also, while I'm not much of a Yoshi expert, I can tell you that it's likely that the owner of the theatre, Boddle, had them imported/invited to the theatre as guests of honor. I think there's an NPC that says that Yoshis also live in the Beanbean Kingdom, but it's likely that the Yoshi Theatre is not their natural habitat. On top of that, there's nothing in the game that confirms that the Yoshis live in the exact same area as Rexes.
(02-27-2014, 07:31 PM)Gors Wrote: DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SUCK. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SHOW YOUR SUCKY ART. I think this needs to go noticed to everyone, because sucking is not failing. Sucking is part of the fun of learning and if you don't suck, then you won't own at pixelart

it's ok to suck, sucking is not bad, just try and aim to always do your best!
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Character would you like to see in a Smash Bros Game? - by E-Man - 04-30-2015, 09:32 AM