Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
What Character would you like to see in a Smash Bros Game?
(04-29-2015, 10:15 AM)Kosheh Wrote:
(04-28-2015, 07:58 AM)E-Man Wrote:

This fancharacter is a Mario enthusiast in denial.

That's Karma A. Koopa, who is that "canon" Mario character I was talking about. I don't remember the full story about her, but she's apparently Ludwig's boyfriend due to some metbond thing. Basically, it's a kind of parasite that forces the two of them to be close at all times or else they'll feel internal pain and possibly die if they're too far away. Looking back at it now, I feel like it's more of an excuse to have the fangirl who created her have Ludwig as her husband and I'm confused by why she has such high status on the fan site out of all the other OCs anyway (some even better than her).

(04-29-2015, 10:15 AM)Kosheh Wrote:
(04-28-2015, 05:12 AM)E-Man Wrote: Actually, it's a thing on Lemmy's Land that Peach and Daisy are related. In addition to that, they consider Wart Bowser's brother, gave him two Koopalings/Koopa Kids of his own (Nick and Susan), and even consider a Yoshi-Koopa hybrid to be a canon character in the Mario universe.

FKLDJSJGKSJG EXCUSE ME
you just named your seven adopted children after ROCKSTARS and he sells off the two children he didn't like to Wart and names them NICK and SUSAN of all things
WHAT EVEN IS THIS SUPPOSED TO MEAN excuse me if you're gonna name Koopalings like that the only correct names for them are BONO KOOPA and ALICE KOOPA

...or Hip and Hop :0)

It gets weirder than that. Remember when I mentioned that Wart was Bowser's brother on Lemmy's Land? Well, he actually used to be a "dragon" Koopa (for lack of a better word), like Bowser. I don't know the exact details, but he was changed into the giant frog you see today due to a magic spell (I think Bowser gave him a frog potion or something). They probably made that as an excuse to explain why Wart's children don't look like frogs.

Anyway, like you said, it would have made a lot more sense to continue the rockstar theme for the fan Koopalings. I don't know about where Nick got his name (heh, nickname *gets bricked*), but it certainly makes sense to name Susan Alice or something like that instead of naming her after Susan B. Anthony of all people. In my opinion, though, the better course of action is not not create her at all since she only exists to give the webmaster's sister her own character on the site. Since the webmaster acts as Lemmy Koopa on that place, I don't see why it's unreasonable for her to use Wendy O. Koopa or something. Then again, telling a fan not to create a fan/original character is like telling the fan to jump off a bridge. *Shrugs*

While I like Lemmy's Land, I'm not in any rush to see it ever come back since it hasn't updated in two years or so. Besides the fact that the countless stories have plot ideas that don't make any sense, it gets weirder when the users have to jump through multiple hoops just so that their original ideas and movie parodies mesh with the Mario universe (trying to meet the relatively strict Mario quota for Lemmy to post it on the main site has that effect).
(02-27-2014, 07:31 PM)Gors Wrote: DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SUCK. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SHOW YOUR SUCKY ART. I think this needs to go noticed to everyone, because sucking is not failing. Sucking is part of the fun of learning and if you don't suck, then you won't own at pixelart

it's ok to suck, sucking is not bad, just try and aim to always do your best!
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Character would you like to see in a Smash Bros Game? - by E-Man - 04-29-2015, 11:22 AM