Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
What Character would you like to see in a Smash Bros Game?
I personally would love to see Baby Daisy as a playable character in Super Smash Bros. It may sound far off, but just hear me out. We have yet to even see Daisy as an assist despite that she's Peach's sister and just as important to the series as Wario. Daisy has roots in classic Super Mario history as well - just look at Super Mario Land and pretty much every spin-off. She's also a great foil to Peach. Now, you might wonder why I suggest Daisy's baby counterpart, and this is because there are two things Nintendo surely did right: not only did they create Daisy with her beautifully bright and spunky personality, but also the Baby characters, which are a really fun addition to spin-off rosters and gave us fantastic games like Yoshi's New Island and Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time. Baby Mario and Luigi have been around for a long time, while it's clear that the popularity of Baby characters is growing with additions like Baby Peach, Daisy, and Rosalina in recent Mario Kart games. Let's be honest here, who wouldn't want to play as an adorable, cheerful baby version of a beloved Mario character? What better way to represent Daisy's essential role in Super Mario's history than by killing two birds with one stone? This is why I'm rallying for Baby Daisy as the next playable character in Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and 3DS.
Thanked by: Pik, psychospacecow, recme

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Character would you like to see in a Smash Bros Game? - by Ridge Troopa - 04-27-2015, 05:27 PM