Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Steeve n' Friends [Comic Series]
(03-22-2015, 09:41 AM)Steeve the Fox Wrote: Be forewarned; this comic contains...racism towards benign aliens

as a benign alien i am OFFENDED

(03-22-2015, 10:31 AM)BlueBlur97 Wrote: Not to rain in on your parade but sprite comics dont go well here, unless its 100% custom in which case we'll drool over. I mean, making one from already made sprites doesnt take much effort. Thats like making a comic from pics of movie scenes.... not much effort.

Actually I've been kinda hoping someone would make a sprite comic. It's been forever since I've seen one of those, and I was actually thinking of making one once I thought of something decent to make it about. Of course, something like Hero Oh Hero (which I think you're referring to with your statement) is incredible, but some people are just good at writing but not so much at spriting...writing takes effort, you know :/
Bob and George looked like ass but was around for ages

Unfortunately, Steeve, I'm not sure where to begin as I'm not quite sure I understand the comic's lexicon. Is this a comic based in a game's universe, or based on a forum community you were a part of?

You'll have to excuse me, as I've lived under a rock for several years and don't quite have a handle on grimdark spacesuit FPS games
(That said, a comic based on an FPS told entirely from a first-person's floating-gun perspective would be pretty interesting)

EDIT: ...oh. the "HS" of "HSC" that Steeve's referring to I think means "Halo Spriting", as in like the FPS for the XBOX which is still not grimdark but i still have zero idea about @__@

In a sense, he may or may have not made these sprites...but the community he's a part of did.
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by: E-Man

Messages In This Thread
RE: Steeve n' Friends [Comic Series] - by ~Axis~ - 03-22-2015, 10:31 AM
RE: Steeve n' Friends [Comic Series] - by Kosheh - 03-23-2015, 06:56 AM
RE: Steeve n' Friends [Comic Series] - by Gors - 03-26-2015, 01:07 PM