Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Scrub spriter learns to sprite.
(03-18-2015, 08:00 AM)Gors Wrote: I know you have already realized this, but calling us elitists is like saying:

"I drew mustaches over already made art, but the other artists say it doesn't take effort. They are elitists"

If you are Marcel Duchamp and strongly follow Dadaism as your artistic (or anti-artistic) current, then I won't argue - however this is not the case at all.

Learning and teaching is not elitism - after all we aren't even forcing you to follow our steps. But artistically, it would be more interesting for your growth.

TBH the replies to the fusion would probably offend some people and turn them off from spriting, it was just a tad offensive. Any time you need to say 'no offence' then you already know it could be offensive.

However, because I wanted to improve I didn't really mind.

When I said 'elitist,' I meant it in the sense that you don't think anyone can learn or create a good fusion 'sprite.' If I enjoy it I will do it, but the general consensus is that doing so is 'bad' and 'inhibits your improvement.' 

Fusions are fun, don't hate on them because they're not overly difficult or original.

EDIT: Either way this whole 'elitist' drama needs to end, I've already apologised to those who it offended. I just want to learn to sprite.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Scrub spriter learns to sprite. - by Minolose - 03-17-2015, 02:21 AM
RE: Scrub spriter learns to sprite. - by Gors - 03-18-2015, 08:00 AM
RE: Scrub spriter learns to sprite. - by Minolose - 03-18-2015, 07:24 PM
RE: Scrub spriter learns to sprite. - by DioShiba - 03-19-2015, 04:09 PM
RE: Scrub spriter learns to sprite. - by Joxon - 03-18-2015, 07:39 PM