Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)
Submissions (OR: "Why is my sheet taking so long to get on the site?")
I'm actually inclined to agree that Ton's post wasn't strictly necessary but I believe he was actually trying to offer her advice (albeit in a way that came off a little too bluntly) to re-read the rejection messages/PMs she received and take them as constructive criticism instead of a personal attack. Pingu was defending himself from an accusation so I don't fault his return to the thread though the hostility on all sides of this conversation is a bit unnecessary. I honestly don't think any ill-will was meant but the phrasing can come off as abrasive and escalate what would have been a simple conversation into an argument.

Re-read the posts in this thread and you'll see advice was actually provided but it was mixed in with more heated conversation and is likely easily missed. I'd say the best thing to do is let this rest and if anyone has any issues they want to address, to do so with me directly via PM so this thread can get back on track and we're not dragging anyone through the mud in the public eye. That said, a more calmed-down resolution posted in this thread would also be fine should anyone involved want to do so.
Thanked by: Shade, Ton, Garamonde, Hallow

Messages In This Thread
RE: Submissions (OR: "Why is my sheet taking so long to get on the site?") - by Petie - 05-01-2017, 11:15 AM