Users browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)
Submissions (OR: "Why is my sheet taking so long to get on the site?")
I can't speak for past instances but I think you're misreading this particular situation. The reason other staff are getting involved is not to try to shift blame or cover anything up. It's because accusations of cyber-bullying have been thrown around in public and that's not something we take lightly. The correct way to handle all of this would have been via PM or privately on Discord or something but since it wasn't and an accusation against one of the site staff was made, the next logical step is to escalate it up the chain which is why Dazz stepped in as well.

I realize this can come off as the staff ganging up on people but that's never the goal. I'll be the first to admit that this shouldn't have gone beyond Pingu and SickAlice but the situation didn't allow for that here. For what it's worth, her willingness to contribute to the site and the offer to help are both appreciated and that isn't being ignored. She's just not ready to review submissions based on our policies and requirements at the moment.
Thanked by: Pingus!, Hallow, Garamonde

Messages In This Thread
RE: Submissions (OR: "Why is my sheet taking so long to get on the site?") - by Petie - 05-01-2017, 10:06 AM