Users browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)
Submissions (OR: "Why is my sheet taking so long to get on the site?")
Noted. And ouch, no need to be belittle me again. Nor others here for that matter I already comprehend your feelings towards my person in the PM. You also only checked about eight models previously, four of which I had modified. Since I followed your request and uploaded them as they come out from the game itself. So it's utterly ridiculous of you to say they are "vastly inferior" or some such as they are the models in their extracted format exactly. This is just you attempting to cyber-bully and it isn't working. As staff you should know better, else know your not getting a rise on my end nor making me feel small. I've been a webmaster of a 3d model and game modding site myself for as long as this site has been on the web, just because your first meeting me does not make me nubile nor incompetent. Other's do not share your personal view which frankly appears abusive on my end as do your barbs to other newer members around the forum, full disclosure just to try and close this book as my olive branch to you was apparently ineffective.

Else I made such a thread in Project Organization already. There I was told the formats were OBJ (which you rejected) or DAE, FBX. So I moved to FBX as they retain the proper texture coordinates. Textures to be in PNG with separate alphas. If this is wrong, and I have closing 100 submissions since your last check in I'd think it would be simpler to tell me what exact format then is required if not OBJ or FBX? Because the rest of the models on this site certainly seem to be in those formats.

Else I knew you would disapprove, I was just being nice and offering regardless. Like I told you before as well this isn't a job for me and I'm doing this primarily for other site requests and school (3d modelling and animation). This is just done in the hour or so I have before character study and bed. Else I'm dropping them off here as is and meeting standing requests on your forums from other members, if wanted good if not oh well. Not my loss.
Again though your bullying is uncalled for and I think your abusing your moderator tag here and I'm saying this to other staff as well as I see it whom seem to have a nice candor themselves, especially when your coming at me like this while I'm sticking up for your staff and providing them a compliment in the same post? That is just silly to me, sorry and I don't really wish to continue putting up with your snark while I'm about if it's okay with anyone else.

Else again as I was saying thank you to every one of you that puts your time into this, you have my patience as far as waiting for pending approvals goes.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Submissions (OR: "Why is my sheet taking so long to get on the site?") - by SickAlice - 04-30-2017, 10:29 PM