Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Submissions (OR: "Why is my sheet taking so long to get on the site?")
(04-28-2017, 01:14 PM)SickAlice Wrote: If I might say as this has come up recently, this site is run by hobbyists, and a skeleton crew checks through every submission made by every person in order to maintain the sites quality. So be patient and thank all of you hard working folks for that. Also I'm volunteering my time for model checking if it's wanted. I have some hours open late nights and more on the weekends. I'd need a primer on what I'm checking for of course. Else I'm there if you want me, I love to help.

I think the first step of a "primer" isn't needed from us. Tongue. Judging the submissions I haven't passed through of yours before, you still aren't up-to par with what the site requires through submissions. You still submit in the wrong model format, and I think you should brush up on submission guidelines given to you first. But, what other better way to brush up then encourage those to post their models on a forum "Show-reel" thread before approval so you could peer-edit them, and maybe help them to get a bigger chance at acceptation! We'd really appreciate it, and it would help you to detect and hone in on your model-ripping skills, which can be applicable to your own submission as well!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Submissions (OR: "Why is my sheet taking so long to get on the site?") - by Pingus! - 04-28-2017, 11:06 PM