Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)
Submissions (OR: "Why is my sheet taking so long to get on the site?")
(04-25-2017, 10:10 PM)MarioSonicU Wrote: I uploaded a lot of sound submissions since January, and I was wondering what's the holdup?

Did you...read the first post?? Someone's gotta manually check those files and when you upload a giant zip file of them seeing if they're Quality, it...takes a while. Especially with a game like Ultimate Ninja Storm with its giant roster of characters

Also just a tip,
(04-25-2017, 10:10 PM)MarioSonicU Wrote: Also, I plan on uploading the fighting voices from Storm 4 and it's expansion pack Road to Boruto, and I am wondering if this thumbnail would be correct. It ain't the boxart, that's f'sure.

Most of the icons for a game are later used across the site and the staff generally likes when the ingame content is showcased as a result, so it's generally better you get a screenshot of gameplay than a sample of Kishimoto's art (believe it)
[Image: 31dcd36107.png]
Like this for example - except there's probably cooler ones where Sasuke's blowing a giant ball of fire into Naruto's face or something (you can totally Google it too)
Also, I'd crop the image so you see all the punchy action and not a series of lifebars

But yeah if we just had promo art assets for games we'd just have a bunch of Kotabe art for Mario games lol
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Submissions (OR: "Why is my sheet taking so long to get on the site?") - by Kosheh - 04-25-2017, 10:55 PM