Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Allegro 5 for C++ / Visual Studio Help
(02-24-2015, 02:05 PM)Kelvin Wrote: SDL comes precompiled for a number of systems. Does Allegro use Make or CMake to compile it? Cuz if it's Make, I can help with that. CMake... eh, don't get me started on that.

Okay, I won't get ya started on that asshole of a program.

And now SDL won't run. I followed Lazy Foo's tutorial to a T, and it gives me this crap:

Code:
'SuperSmashBrosFeud.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Users\Nick\Documents\Visual Studio 2013\Projects\Super Smash Bros. Feud\Debug\SuperSmashBrosFeud.exe'. Symbols loaded.
'SuperSmashBrosFeud.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ntdll.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'SuperSmashBrosFeud.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\kernel32.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'SuperSmashBrosFeud.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\KernelBase.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'SuperSmashBrosFeud.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\apphelp.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
SHIMVIEW: ShimInfo(Complete)
First-chance exception at 0x77D8E0B2 (ntdll.dll) in SuperSmashBrosFeud.exe: 0xC000007B:  %hs is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support. Error status 0x.
Unhandled exception at 0x77D8E0B2 (ntdll.dll) in SuperSmashBrosFeud.exe: 0xC000007B:  %hs is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support. Error status 0x.

The thread 0xdf5c has exited with code -1073741510 (0xc000013a).
The program '[51196] SuperSmashBrosFeud.exe' has exited with code -1073741510 (0xc000013a).
I'm an opera-crossover singer undergoing classical voice training and I'm also making Super Smash Bros. Feud.

Discord: kold_virus
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Allegro 5 for C++ / Visual Studio Help - by Kold-Virus - 02-24-2015, 06:17 PM