Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
How can I make these sprites 'acceptable'
(02-15-2015, 06:14 PM)DragonDePlatino Wrote: Maybe the admins have a grudge against you?

Seriously? For what? For trying to help the site grow? We're not that petty an we don't have time to be that petty.

The simple truth is that these need a lot of work. The outlines are uneven in places, the shading is minimal at best and severely lacking in spots. The mask shading makes no sense and the shades are too high contrast.

The framework is there. It just needs a little polish. And if he can do this, he will know how to do it for future submissions. That's what's going on here.

As for the other sheet on the site, some of our older stuff is certainly lacking in quality when compared to newer work. When we were first starting out, we were much more lax on our custom submissions. Hell, all of our submissions. As a result, a lot of it needs to be phased out at some point.

But now we have higher standards to meet. We want to have the best custom work on the web, and to do that, we have to be a little tougher on what we accept. That's why we have these forums. I hope I cleared some stuff up.
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor

Messages In This Thread
RE: How can I make these sprites 'acceptable' - by Ton - 02-16-2015, 11:09 AM