Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
PewDiePie Against Nintendo's Cash Share Plan
(02-02-2015, 12:03 AM)Gwen Wrote: What's greedy is that people think they should get to keep all of the profits off of using somebody else's product.

With anything else, you either have to share profits, or pay for the rights to use material. Don't see why this should be any different. It doesn't matter that it's peanuts for Nintendo. Quite frankly it's their product that's being used to make money and they should be compensated. They're fully within their rights to shut these people down but instead they want to at least try working together. If I were an LP'er I'd be extremely grateful they're fine with me making any profits off of their content.
Also I don't get why we're lumping Game Journalism in with this. Most respectable places that review stuff get press kits, and aren't showing off the entire game. They may show a few clips but most of what they have to say is their opinion on the game itself.

They do, the networks they sign up for take a share of their ad revenue and in return they get a license to play Nintendo/Sega/Whatever games. Even the ones who have a Nintendo license still get content ID matches do to youtube's system. Now Nintendo is gonna make that even worse...

It's a shitty system. Also did you watch the vids? If you didn't see the original post atleast watch this one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzeULO59hG0
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: PewDiePie Against Nintendo's Cash Share Plan - by Helmo - 02-02-2015, 12:06 AM