Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
PewDiePie Against Nintendo's Cash Share Plan
After taking a look at what Total Biscuit had to say, this whole deal Nintendo is making is starting to mess with my head. I thought having them just take money was relatively innocent enough, but I didn't take into account the additional strings attached with YouTube revenue. I was hoping that I'll get support from Nintendo once I finally create popular content that celebrates everything they accomplished, but if it turns out that even Chuggaaconroy is nothing more than a number to them, then I don't know what I'll do.

It's even worse if I'm supposed to only use Nintendo content and nothing else. I want to work with other IPs for animations (i.e. any of Rare's titles), so running into this limitation will be a large pill to swallow.
(02-27-2014, 07:31 PM)Gors Wrote: DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SUCK. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SHOW YOUR SUCKY ART. I think this needs to go noticed to everyone, because sucking is not failing. Sucking is part of the fun of learning and if you don't suck, then you won't own at pixelart

it's ok to suck, sucking is not bad, just try and aim to always do your best!
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: PewDiePie Against Nintendo's Cash Share Plan - by E-Man - 02-01-2015, 04:44 PM