Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Pokken|WE FGC NOW. GOTTA CATCH THEM ALL Kappa
(08-21-2015, 04:16 PM)Koh Wrote: I still can't help but think the title sounds like some kind of candy, like Pocky.  They really couldn't come up with anything better?  Lol.

Well, I'm mostly curious how intense the competitive players will be performing here.  Whenever you see any pro player play anything, it looks like a robot's taken over.

That's not the worst of it - I wouldn't suggest Googling "pokken" by itself without an accent mark ;P
(also it's Poe-KEN, not like pah-KEY)

Speaking of competitive players though, the Pokken International was today at the Pokemon World Championships and Justin Wong was there, lol (and D1 was casting!) It was kinda remarkable because you had these pro players play the game for only a few hours and actually figure out the engine in such a short period of time, doing pretty decent against one another.

I think what went on today will be rebroadcasted on Monday but footage for the game will pop up again sooner or later
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by: Koh, [robo9]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pokken|WE FGC NOW. GOTTA CATCH THEM ALL Kappa - by Kosheh - 08-21-2015, 04:30 PM