Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)
Official Name Change Log and Requests
Hey there all. I've been on and off this site for years now but I'm gonna start posting regularly now. I feel like my name is too outdated though, so is there any chance one of you good friends could change my name to "Sorav"? Would appreciate.

Thanks for your time.

Please give a good reason for your name change.

~Mighty Jetters

-Jetters my homie! I can't give much more of a reason than that my man. I could elaborate I suppose.  Since the start of this year I decided to change my alias on almost all forms of online media you know, whether it be forums, social media, etc. So that's why I feel that it's just outdated- doesn't reflect the present.

Why'd I change it in the first place? Just the ring of it you know. Sorav is smoother...more memorable. Also it's a manipulation of my real last name so it's more personal as well. It's like your name. Mighty Jetters. It's Mighty(er). Memorable. ManWhoDares? So many syllables, doesn't ring; plus I didn't even specify what I was daring to do, you know Tongue

The elaboration is appreciated but your original reason was fine - an outdated name still counts as a valid reason Smile
-Petie
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Official Name Change Log and Requests - by Petie - 01-18-2015, 11:15 AM
RE: Official Name Change Log and Requests - by Sorav - 12-24-2016, 12:23 AM
Name changing - by KIB22 - 03-26-2021, 01:26 PM
Name Change - by Lunarr_3CL1PS3 - 09-24-2023, 10:12 AM