Users browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)
Official Name Change Log and Requests
Pardon me for this odd request, but I was wondering if I could get my submitter name changed on TSR, rather than my forum name.

Dazz was nice enough to change it for me several months ago, but he mistakenly changed it to Jeremy instead of Jermungandr; an understandable mistake since I was in the chatroom under that name at the time. I felt like kind of an ass asking him to fix it a second time, so I just left the situation alone at the time.

However since the submission page defaults to the name I'm logged in as, I'm afraid I'm going to start forgetting I have to change it back to "Jeremy" sometime in the future and end up with two submission profiles. It'd be easier for me if we could just change the name to match my forum name so I don't have to remember. I'm sorry if this is more of a hassle than just changing forum names.

You can actually set your default submitter name from your User CP here or the Edit Profile page on the site but I went ahead and updated your submitter name regardless.
-Petie
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Official Name Change Log and Requests - by Petie - 01-18-2015, 11:15 AM
RE: Official Name Change Log and Requests - by Jermungandr - 06-28-2015, 12:07 PM
Name changing - by KIB22 - 03-26-2021, 01:26 PM
Name Change - by Lunarr_3CL1PS3 - 09-24-2023, 10:12 AM