Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)
Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance Models
(06-29-2015, 11:47 AM)Farlavor Wrote:
(06-28-2015, 08:03 PM)MayBeePah Wrote: Someone can post the dream eaters here if anyone wants to. They took too long to upload so I can't post them myself.

Anyway... I did upload the Dream Eaters becuz I thought you've got impatient by just waiting over 6 months, specially with the fact that almost everyone focuses on Smash Bros Wii U and other Wii U games.
However... if we wait a bit more, MayBeePah will upload models of all of those Dream Eaters fully rigged and with some interesting bonus models... I saw some of them, a Few Bosses and some scenario models... I thought you might use the unrigged Dream Eaters for a while.

Here's the link:
https://db.tt/PwemlYKM

Anyway... I didn't uploaded them... The link I had copied from MayBeePah's post... if by any chance he did delete the download of this link, it means he had already completed with the rigged models.  Wink

to farlavor:
Sorry but what are you talking about? Do you know who is the person you're replying lol?  How YOU Doin'?
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance Models - by Animodels - 06-29-2015, 05:32 PM