Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance Models
(06-28-2015, 08:03 PM)MayBeePah Wrote: Someone can post the dream eaters here if anyone wants to. They took too long to upload so I can't post them myself.

Anyway... I did upload the Dream Eaters becuz I thought you've got impatient by just waiting over 6 months, specially with the fact that almost everyone focuses on Smash Bros Wii U and other Wii U games.
However... if we wait a bit more, MayBeePah will upload models of all of those Dream Eaters fully rigged and with some interesting bonus models... I saw some of them, a Few Bosses and some scenario models... I thought you might use the unrigged Dream Eaters for a while.

Here's the link:
https://db.tt/PwemlYKM

Anyway... I didn't uploaded them... The link I had copied from MayBeePah's post... if by any chance he did delete the download of this link, it means he had already completed with the rigged models.  Wink
***Since the marine headquarters has been destroyed by unknown forces, we had decided to temporarily replace the actual rewards for a newer one... We are looking
for new criminals or updated rewards from the previous ones... meanwhile here will be no reward posting for some time.

if someone knows some important info of who is behind the attack on our headquarters, please contact one of our officials by den den mushi and will get rep+ and added as buddy, thanks for your contribution***

Akainu Sakazuki
fleet admiral from Marine Headquarters.

PS: I didn't lost my data for virus or hacker... it's just a funny joke... the truth is that my HD got damaged physically...  Cry
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance Models - by Farlavor - 06-29-2015, 11:47 AM