Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance Models
(06-20-2015, 10:30 AM)Pleasance13 Wrote: Thanks so much, MayBeePah for working on this! I had always hoped KH3D's models would become ripped one day. Smile
Whenever you're able, and no rush at all, I would be really happy to see Xion, any Short-haired Riku, Ienzo and Rinzler!

ok... Time for the news coming from MayBeePah... He had managed to acomplish with some models... but for now, all the models he ripped so far are a little kind of BETA... I mean, he plans to give us Rigged models and with the results he posted 2 days ago, I think I don't have to do the ripping this time, specially with the fact I lack the knowledge to deal with these files...  Tongue

I know I don't have the right to post it... but anyway... I will do it for a reason you must remember guys...
MayBeePah should have the credit.
So my only goal for posting this is to spread the link. Anyway... It doesn't give me any kind of benefit, just only
sharing a link and nothing more. and everything will be okay as long as you give the credit to the one who made
this possible (MayBeePah).  Cute

it only has the Dream Eater Models (All of them Unrigged). I hope you enjoy them... I recomend looking the Link to Xentax where MayBeePah knows a little interesting tidbit about Dream eaters textures that has a feature I never seen in other models textures so far... You can change the texture colour in the 3D program's material editor. (I did it, was pretty tricky but yet easy)...  Big Grin

Dream Eaters models download: By MayBeePah
https://db.tt/PwemlYKM

Xentax Forum to keep updated with MayBeePah's work and a little hint of how to use Dream Eaters textures.
http://forum.xentax.com/viewtopic.php?f=...4&start=90

Enjoy and let's hope that with it, this little topic has rised from the grave back to full health, and not just like a zombie....  Cute
***Since the marine headquarters has been destroyed by unknown forces, we had decided to temporarily replace the actual rewards for a newer one... We are looking
for new criminals or updated rewards from the previous ones... meanwhile here will be no reward posting for some time.

if someone knows some important info of who is behind the attack on our headquarters, please contact one of our officials by den den mushi and will get rep+ and added as buddy, thanks for your contribution***

Akainu Sakazuki
fleet admiral from Marine Headquarters.

PS: I didn't lost my data for virus or hacker... it's just a funny joke... the truth is that my HD got damaged physically...  Cry
Thanked by: MayBeePah

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance Models - by Farlavor - 06-20-2015, 03:03 PM