Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance Models
(04-01-2015, 03:40 AM)Animodels Wrote: I just read the Xentax thread, Maybeepah just need more time to share the models, he's not gone, so... Farlavor please be patient and appreciated someone willing to do this for Kingdom Hearts and Disney fans. I laughed how he said: "Farlavor is being impatient"  Tongue

Being Impatient, Me?
"Being Desperated" you mean, masking the truth is a lie, no matter what the angle I look at it. becuz I wasn't just being impatient... I'm desperated, Desperated to get the models, Desperated to leave this work to a PRO, instead of be me the one who gets the blame when I screw up on the models I rip or import. I am 100% a failure at ripping 3DS games... Neither was able to rip Sadaharu from a Wii Game. like there's no plenty of ways to rip Nintendo Wii models and I fail on ripping one single model. and as a proof... I tried importing a SZS model of Baby Yoshi I received... but I couldn't open it... It gave me an error message. neither the Mario Kart SZS importer works with it as well.
if someone provide you a file and you can't open it... either is the tool that get's the blame... or yourself. and I think it's probably me, Besides my computer is just a little piece of garbage... Sad
That's why I added on my signature the little joke of baby yoshi licking a tenryuubito and the need the help of Akainu to catch it. LOL! Cute

Also, it's common to see cancelled projects, like happened with Eevee Party 3, SS Warrior Cats and Super Mario Bros Z flash movies, like happened with FEZ 2, or Mushroom kingdom fusion. and I almost believed this project was being cancelled as well.

anyway... I had readed MayBeePah post and I explained it clear to him at Xentax... I was taking the charge. becuz I wanted to compensate some problems in the past... specially due for the misjudgements I had on 2012 with my youtube account Farlavor2. when I got cyberbullied by some moralfags defending a stupid racist troll, who insulted and disrespected me and my country Spain.

I know that I follow some interests like the Dream Eaters models and some more... but even if I get what I was looking for... I also wanted to help the others who are looking for their models... maybe if MayBeePah would keep posting stuff, instead of trying some kinda of BIG suprise... The surprise would have all of us if he quits... Sad
I'm lucky he said that after april fools... becuz an april fools joke of that kind would make me enraged. Sad

I don't want everyone to misjudge me, I don't want everyone to confuse despair, with rudeness or impatientness, I don't want haters, Trolls, moralists, or jokes... Just as long as I wanted to help everyone (Not just only me), I will keep ripping any model even if I don't know how. it's a matter of trial and error. at least... I will do that kind of kickstarter project. Tongue
but with only one condition... just a little of your help... that's all. Sad
***Since the marine headquarters has been destroyed by unknown forces, we had decided to temporarily replace the actual rewards for a newer one... We are looking
for new criminals or updated rewards from the previous ones... meanwhile here will be no reward posting for some time.

if someone knows some important info of who is behind the attack on our headquarters, please contact one of our officials by den den mushi and will get rep+ and added as buddy, thanks for your contribution***

Akainu Sakazuki
fleet admiral from Marine Headquarters.

PS: I didn't lost my data for virus or hacker... it's just a funny joke... the truth is that my HD got damaged physically...  Cry
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance Models - by Farlavor - 04-02-2015, 02:43 PM