Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance Models
Ok... After having decided for some time... Instead of doing the Imagine/Atlantica Online model ripping as planned... I will start with KHDDD project, since it has been temporarily cancelled and MayBeePah went MIA when he was making great progress at ripping some NPC models... we all know there's plenty of requests, specially for some exclusive characters for the 3DS version of this franchise.

for example the TWEWY chraracters, Frollo, Tron Evolution characters, OrgXIII, and even beside my own requests for almost every kind of Dream Eater... I saw someone requesting some of them as well.

But I must tell you something... MayBeePah was undoubtely the ONLY one who managed to do the ripping by himself. and it seems somebody wanted help from us even if some tools for this game has been public from several months ago... so which means... even if I manage to get to the formats directly, I cannot guarantee any success without the help of everyone in this comunity... and it seems the most important contributors here (Mystie, RGE, RTB, Ratchetmario and others) are focused on ripping WiiU games.

So, I think I cannot succeed to this... so once I get the formats we need to import or rip, if I don't succeed at import them, then I will be forced to upload the model files here. So... I hope that at least you look at these files sometime...

Sorry for bumping. this is gonna be my first ever contribution... and I never expected to just be a 3DS rom model ripping... (Being myself a total failure at this... Cry  )

PS: Good news, at least a little... some guys in Xentax are making progresses at this... but I think they are just figuring things out and at least they make further progresses than me. so maybe there's a little glimpse of hope. and My first attempt at extracting leaded me to the same results as they, which means I extracted the models perfectly. Here's the info I got from Xentax.

Model/texture/miscellaneus Formats obtained from compressed model Rbins

chara_boss:-
.abc
.bcd
.ccd
.ead
.fsm
.gpl
.pam
.pmo
.seb
.tcd
.txa

chara_d_obj:-
.abc
.bcd
.ccd
.pam
.pmo
.tcd
.txa

chara_e_obj:-
.abc
.ccd
.ctt
.ead
.pam
.pmo
.seb
.tcd

chara_enemy:- (This one is the first I'm starting to look, Attempting at getting Nightmare Meow wow, Necho Cat, Etc Cute)
.abc
.ccd
.ead
.fsm
.gpl
.lub
.pam
.pmo
.seb
.tcd
.txa

chara_f_obj:-
.bcd
.ccd
.ead
.pam
.pmo
.tcd
.txa

chara_gim:-
.abc
.bcd
.ccd
.ead
.fsm
.gpl
.mcv
.pam
.pld
.pmo
.seb
.tcd
.txa

chara_high:-
.ead
.pam
.pmo
.txa

chara_npc:-
.abc
.ead
.pam
.pmo
.seb
.tcd (only 1 file)
.txa

chara_pc:-
.abc
.ccd
.ead
.mcv
.pam
.pmo
.seb
.tcd
.txa

chara_wep:-
.ead
.pam
.pmo
.seb

map:-
.bcd
.mcv
.ctt
.mss
.ngd
.pmp
.pvd
.txa

important info about ALL formats from KHDDD (Some of them aren't included in the models Rbins I added on the list above, but you can get from other Rbins inside KHDDD rom. Wink

- .ctd, these are the text files and they use an UTF-16 encoding.
- .ctt, these are textures, they are actually swizzled and they don't have the same pixel formats.
- .l2d, these are archives for textures and animations, they are compressed with LZOvl.
- .ead, .seb, .pmo, .txa, .abc, are used in 3D Modeling.
- .bcfnt, it is actually the 3DS font standard file. There are 4/5 fonts in the game, I don't recall now.
- .bin, these are generic binary files, they can hold rarc archives that you can unpack/repack with my tool.
- .lub, these are the game's lua scripts. They can't be disassembled without an effort, though.
- .olo, they are used to set an event, like number of enemies, characters and such.
- .exa, they are animation files, cutscenes.
- .moflex, they are actually the 3DS standard videos.
- .bcstm, 3DS audio files.
- .bcsar, an easy 3DS sounds archive.
- .pmp, they are actually map files.
***Since the marine headquarters has been destroyed by unknown forces, we had decided to temporarily replace the actual rewards for a newer one... We are looking
for new criminals or updated rewards from the previous ones... meanwhile here will be no reward posting for some time.

if someone knows some important info of who is behind the attack on our headquarters, please contact one of our officials by den den mushi and will get rep+ and added as buddy, thanks for your contribution***

Akainu Sakazuki
fleet admiral from Marine Headquarters.

PS: I didn't lost my data for virus or hacker... it's just a funny joke... the truth is that my HD got damaged physically...  Cry
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance Models - by Farlavor - 03-31-2015, 11:51 AM