Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance Models
(01-29-2015, 10:50 AM)Windblast Wrote: Hey MayBeePah, have you uploaded Sorcerer Mickey model yet? I'd love to use him for a onion knight mod in Dissidia duodecim 012. Smile

and any updates?

It's obvious that this is in current hiatus...  Cry

Too bad, considering it's starting to be awesome, even I saw a preview with the ripped models on Xentax, and it seems that almost every NPC (with some few exceptions) are ripped and T posed... Although, NO dreameaters and bosses are ripped yet... except for Julius and Young Xehanort (That perhaps I will download them as soon as it becomes available).

I won't give up on this yet... I waited several years for this... and I won't leave it... Like I did with Sadaharu on Gintama videogame from Nintendo Wii... I still remember that failure... and I never thought that TGE would ask for help in ZenHAX, I found out that recently... And I was angry to him for this failure... DAMMIT... I don't deserve to be part of this comunity... I only wanted models of quadruped creatures... Sadaharu was just one of them... and I almost screwed this up with my already upsetting rage, I don't want problems... I had the most baddest luck in the history of humanity.  Cry

I was so desperated for just looking for some videos, that I almost tried to enter into the deep web.  Cry
but fortunately or unfortunately... My virtualbox didn't work properly and the Linux OS was too laggy to just open the TOR browser (Or maybe becuz I was unexperienced using Linux previously and I was unable to simply open the browser... I dunno the real reason).  Sad

Sorry for the flood, I needed to spit it out or I would explode in anger...  Cry
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance Models - by Farlavor - 02-13-2015, 06:36 PM