Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance Models
(01-22-2015, 01:22 AM)MayBeePah Wrote: I've deleted all of the models because of problems with vertices and uv maps, the keyblade was fixed manually. The program I'm remaking makes everything automatic, so I can upload more models quicker Smile

okay... at least I did paid atention to your xentax posts and saw your progress so far. indeed you're doing so well... so at least... I'm happy with the result... just take your time in doing wathever it takes to fix any kind of bug... and remember... you can count on me on the ripping of models... I already had a decrypted rom of KH DDD found on the internet, and even if it doesn't work. I can get the Xorpad from my 3ds, due becuz I have gateway 3DS obtained 9 days ago. although leaving me with no money for buying the Flashcart  Cry.

it's just important to me to get the models of the Dream Eaters as well as many of the characters from the game.

My updated list of request are as follows.

(TWEWY CHARACTERS) Neku, Shiki, Beat, Joshua, Rhyme

(ORG XIII) Lea, Isa, Young Xehanort (Black coat), Master Xehanort (Old man), Ienzo, Aeleus, Braig/Xigbar, Roxas, Xion.

(Bosses) Anti coat (Red eyed nightmare that looks like an ORG XIII member), Julius

(Dream eaters) (Dream eater names in red only exists in-game as Spirits) Meow wow (all versions), Meowjesty, Flowbermeow (all versions), Necho cat (all versions), Frootz cat, Aura Lion (Spirit only), Cera Terror (All versions), Drak Quak (All versions), Drill Sye (All versions), Ducky Goose (Spirit only for now), R&R Seal, Juggle pup (All versions), Keeba Tiger (Nightmare versions only for now), Kooma Panda (Nightmare versions only), Pricklemane (all versions), Ryu dragon (all versions), Skelterwild (all versions), Toximander (all versions), Tyranto rex (All versions), Ursa Circus. (Too many requests for those... I think...  Unimpressed)

I think I had covered all the Dream eaters requests for now... and once I get the tool needed to do the stuff... I'm gonna focus on these models first, and then finish with the rest of models too.  Wink
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance Models - by Farlavor - 01-22-2015, 01:34 PM