Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance Models
didn't someone noticed that almost everyone repeats requests for every character from TWEWY?... at least I paid atention to one of the posts and I added Beat and Rhyme to my request along with some Dream Eater models... so. please, read every post to make sure if a request is already done by someone else. ok?

if at least we do it like did in RTB's pokemon X/Y/OR/SA posts... then we would cover the MOST models posible...

Besides. I like TWEWY characters and I want them (ALL OF THEM!!!), so that's no problem.... the only problem is that almost everyone REPEATS the same requests... so please read the posts before posting requests. ok?

PS: I think that all cutscene characters are high poly, maybe xcept for dream eaters like Meow wow (showed by Yen Sid) or Neku's Necho cat and other recurring dream eaters in other cutscenes. which means... all TWEWY characters should have a HIGH POLY version. besides, Even Dream Eaters already looks high poly so Why Square would be so careless with their characters models?
so no worryes. Wink

PS2: I need a full list of Dream Eater names to add on my list of requests... because I only remember Meow Wow, Meowjesty, Flowbermeow, Necho Cat, Frootz Cat and their recolored variations and nightmares (That of course Meowjesty and Frootz Cat Don't have a nightmare version)
anyway... Thank you SatoshiKura, you remembered the other Dream Eater models I wanted to add to my request, just a few more are left, and I hope to remember their names.
Thanked by: MayBeePah

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance Models - by Farlavor - 01-20-2015, 05:16 AM