Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance Models
I would like to have models of several Dream eaters... more precisely the Meow wow full set, and the Necho/Frootz cat.
maybe there's other dream eaters I'm interested to get, but I cannot remember their names, and I prefer those first.
(I rather suggest you to focus first on the charters Demonslayerx8 asked and then the dream eaters)

but I'm not only interested in creature like models... concerning the characters, I want to get also Daisukenojo Biito (Beat) and Rhyme, as well as Lea and both Young and Master Xehanort.

PS: Of course... it may be the first time after so long time I'm requesting models... besides it's my first time ever asking for Character models from a certain game franchise. Tongue

PS2: If you can show me how to extract and convert the models, I would be grateful. because I have the game fully decrypted and I have Gateway 3DS for Xorpad... so Once I recover my computer and solve some little issues. I will join to the KH DDD ripping. Wink
I wanna get my hands on the Meowjesty and all his fellow fatty friends (Both on Nightmare or spirit versions) Cute
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance Models - by Farlavor - 01-18-2015, 11:29 AM