Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
butterbreaking instant crossholes from hallugenorific disorientation man dude I swear
I guess I'm through with Black Sigil. Maybe I will get back to it to rip some backgrounds, but no characters or enemies. NPCs are either just standing around or change their direction even faster than in Astonishia Story. From what I've seen, they have like 4 or 5 frames per direction so I won't get all of their frames anyway. Main characters are even worse as every single one of them has a specific set of poses but not all of them are used. For the smaller enemies I have to lure them into different positions, capture attacks, etc. no thank you. Bigger bosses like Horror Body consist of three parts and all of them overlap each other and are also cut off by the screen. Dragon Rhys on the other hand was just an experiment in ripping difficulty and if there's no other method of getting the sprites, I'll leave it like this.

I also thought of joining the Ys Project, but for now I'll rip some more Lunar 2 and finish Borgan.
Black Dragon Cave (WIP)
http://i.imgur.com/Sp4oWHN.png
[Image: dariC.png][Image: tumblr_mlf109xOe81rmu6i5o1_250.gif][Image: b0KxM.gif]
Thanked by: Ton, Magma MK-II

Messages In This Thread
re - by puggsoy - 06-15-2015, 09:01 PM
RE: butterbreaking instant crossholes from hallugenorific disorientation man dude I swear - by Davy Jones - 09-08-2016, 07:44 PM