Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)
butterbreaking instant crossholes from hallugenorific disorientation man dude I swear
@Shade: They're just long blocky lines with a grid of 8x8 pixels for each tile, you just have to know how long each segment is and put them under each other. You can see it better when you look at the tileset for the Mage Academy. But yeah, the game needs patience and I'm ripping it now for like... months. Not sure if I stop anytime soon.

Update on the immobile NPCs (WIP, needs the frame for Horis' marriage when they're standing together)
http://i.imgur.com/zqOQcsA.png

And here are the refs for all NPCs which have an own moveset (a few frames from the credits are not on it, like from the pilgrim priest and Mathilda)
http://i.imgur.com/Jk7qbWL.png
And as far as I can see, a good number of them looks very similar, but are not 100% the same, so recolouring isn't possible in these cases. Furthermore, some of them have such a restricted area in which they can move, so that not all 4 frames of each direction is seen in the game. Unfortunately, I have no access to the internal graphics of Astonishia Story and can only extract what's on the screen.

Btw, there are also special NPCs:
- a Kenshiro cameo (Fist of the North Star) - Dengun Village
- Rendalf's Wife - Steeler Town
- the two thugs in the Weststone bar (which you don't fight) - Weststone Village
- Karof's henchman (which you also don't fight) - Mt. Bluedeep Cave Entrance
- Mr. Sonnori and this other thing - Perdor Cave, Plateau Woods
- Nanny - Bluedeep Inn to Mt. Bluedeep Cave Entrance, Keric Colony, Renzas Village
- Butler - Renzas Village
- Priest & his boy - Rudelberg, Plateau Forest

They probably get their own sheets or get combined in a special way (if I do them).
[Image: dariC.png][Image: tumblr_mlf109xOe81rmu6i5o1_250.gif][Image: b0KxM.gif]
Thanked by: sutinoer

Messages In This Thread
re - by puggsoy - 06-15-2015, 09:01 PM
RE: butterbreaking instant crossholes from hallugenorific disorientation man dude I swear - by Davy Jones - 05-02-2016, 06:59 PM