Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)
butterbreaking instant crossholes from hallugenorific disorientation man dude I swear
(03-01-2015, 06:43 PM)Davy Jones Wrote: These are the rest of his frames from Battle 1:
http://i.imgur.com/07H2Wcr.png

Btw, Ghaleon has no normal attack, he steadily changes his moves like all the other bosses. The SFX-transparency on these sprites is how I captured them, therefore I always include the non-transparent parts from the VRAM as well.
Yeah i know he as not a normal attack, i mean when he drawn his sword then he teleports and attacks with a normal attack-like. lol i dont know how to express myself, my main language is not english xD, but thank you very much for this bro, btw i am doing a project with Rpg maker vx ace, maybe we can share stuff, i know you use Rpg maker as well, what you say? it would be great, i do some sprite ripping too, what program you use to do sprite rips? i use Photoshop Cs5 and magic eraser.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: butterbreaking instant crossholes from hallugenorific disorientation man dude I swear - by Mortifier777 - 03-02-2015, 04:45 PM
re - by puggsoy - 06-15-2015, 09:01 PM