Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
"Calling All Mixels" model ripping-IMPORTANT UPDATE: Game may soon be discontinued!
Quote:So... Read through everything and I'm trying to understand here. Based off of everything here, TheYoshiState, you made a project thread with no initiative or means of ripping from said game? Because after four pages worth of posts, I've yet to see too much content, and from what I can tell, the content that has been posted was exclusively from Wonderman532.

This seems like a glorified request to me, as you seem to be hoping for others to do everything, because you're too "busy" or "preoccupied" to figure it out yourself. I understand you want the game ripped, but asking for everything and expecting just as much with nothing in return isn't cool.

even though all the content was posted by me, i haven't been doing much because i have been working on a web seires thing.
plus, i have a mac, which means, i can't successfully rip any of these, because to rip these successfully, i need 3DS MAX, theres a MAXScript that allows you to open the whole game in 3DS MAX, however the PVR plugin is required for this game, because its Android, so which means i cannot rip the game correctly, someone, anyone help us out here.
i really would want to put these models in SFM & games that i want to mod. im desperate!  Cry
I've retired from game ripping
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Calling All Mixels" model ripping-IMPORTANT UPDATE: Game may soon be discontinued! - by Wonderman532 - 02-02-2015, 10:43 AM