Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
games you dislike that everyone likes and vice versa
(01-22-2015, 07:32 PM)Helmo Wrote: Yeah Viper, why don't you just play OoT and FF7 like the rest of us?

Speaking of OoT, I think I mentioned this in the last version of the thread but not this one. It might just because just about all of my Zelda experience has been with the handheld versions, all which I loved (and to be honest I've only started playing OoT seriously on 3DS) but I'm not a huge fan of this game. Maybe I need to finish it and have the complete story to understand the awesomeness most people seem to experience from it, but I'm up to Gerudo Valley and in all honesty it's not that great.

I mean, it's OK. It's not a bad game, I have a fair amount of fun while playing it and there are bits that I enjoy. I just don't see why it's such a popular game. I've never felt an urge to play it, other than "I should probably try and finish this", and when I do I don't keep it up for very long. I took a long break at the start of the Forest Temple, then played for a while and now I've stopped again. I don't know, as I said it's not necessarily bad and I do have a moderate amount of fun when I do play it, but it just generally seems like more of a chore for me than most games do.
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by: recme

Messages In This Thread
RE: games you dislike that everyone likes and vice versa - by puggsoy - 01-22-2015, 08:02 PM