Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
games you dislike that everyone likes and vice versa
Dislike:

Animal Crossing. I enjoyed the fishing segments, and collecting fossils and stuff but... I get bored of it in like a week. I just don't know how people can pick this up and play it everyday.

RPGs in general. There are too many RPGs where you just walk around, get into a random encounter, grind, etc. Turn based stuff is generally terrible, its just "press A and wait". However I love Mario RPGs due to their timing based battle systems, it's actually interactive. Pokemon is good too despite meeting some of that criteria, I like the rock, paper, scissors system and the ability to customize your team however you want.

Like:

Yoshi's Story. People complain it's "too easy" but they probably never went for all the melons and hearts! It's as difficult as you want it to be. I love the graphical style, the music, and improved controls over Yoshi's Island.

Parappa 2. How does this game get so much hate? It's the same as the original only with an improved engine. Sure the music isn't quite as memorable but it's by no means bad.
Thanked by: E-Man, puggsoy

Messages In This Thread
RE: games you dislike that everyone likes and vice versa - by Helmo - 01-05-2015, 03:31 PM